A few days ago on Twitter, I asked for workout playlist suggestions. I got a few requests to post mine once I’d compiled it. While still a work in progress, here’s what I have so far:
1. S&M; – Rihanna The perfect kickoff to my workout. I am obsessed with this song.
2. All I Do Is Win – DJ Khaled Reminded me of the Heat in the best of times…
3. Give Me Everything – Pitbull Strangely romantic with a great beat.
4. Blow – Ke$ha Not particularly a fan of hers, but I am a big fan of this song.
5. Dirty Dancer – Enrique Iglesias, Usher & Lil Wayne Makes me think of Miami.
6. Born This Way – Lady GaGa This is a great motivator to keep going. I cannot walk away from this song.
7. California Girls – Katy Perry Bubble gum pop.
8. Disturbia – Rihanna I remember being SO excited when this came on at Dorrian’s like three summers ago. It’s a few years old but I still love it.
9. The Time (Dirty Bit) – The Black Eyed Peas Love the original from Dirty Dancing… Love the Glee version even more! Fun way to workout to a classic.
10. More – Usher Another great beat.
11. 99 Problems – Jay Z Classic!!!
12. Do It – Nelly Furtado Has a nice 80s sound to it.
13. Only Girl (In The World) – Rihanna The lyrics motivate my single ass into gear.
14. Gimme More – Britney Spears Oldie but goodie. Such a sexy song. I remember kissing a guy in the DJ booth so he’d play this song for me when I first moved to New York.
15. Stronger – Kanye West It’s only fitting.
Any suggestions? Leave ’em here!