What’s Best Erectile Disorder Supplement ?
Erectile disorder or erectile dysfunction is a condition in which a man is unable to achieve or maintain an erection during a sexual encounter. The symptoms of ED include lack of sexual desire, tiredness, delayed or premature ejaculation, and so on. Erectile dysfunction is a very common phenomenon that is faced by many men around the globe. However, there is an ample amount of supplements that can boost your sexual performance as well as take care of correcting your erectile dysfunction.
Essential vitamins to correct erectile dysfunction
It is important to note that certain vitamins can be really helpful for persons with erectile dysfunction, however, they are not as effective as prescribed medication which is used for the sole purpose of treating the erectile disorder. Some essential vitamins which are great supplements for persons with erectile disorder are:
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid): Lack of folic acid may be responsible for high homocysteine levels leading to erectile dysfunction. Thus, vitamin B9 can be a great supplement here.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D can be helpful to those men who are deficient in vitamin D.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Moderate to severe erectile dysfunction can be treated by increasing the amount of vitamin B3 being consumed by an individual.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): Vitamin C helps to improve the biochemical pathways which help in increasing the nitric oxide release. This in turn increases the blood flow required for achieving an erection.
- L – arginine: Persons with low-level of nitric acid can consume L – Arginine which helps in correcting ED.
Some herbs which can help persons with ED
Apart from medications and some essential vitamins, several herbs can be helpful for persons who have erectile dysfunction. Some of these herb supplements include:
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA): The natural DHEA level in a person begins to deteriorate as the person begins to age. Thus, increasing the level of DHEA levels can help in improving the ED problem in a man.
- Ginkgo: Consuming ginkgo helps in dilating blood vessels which in turn improves the flow of blood to the sexual organs. This is thus helpful with persons having erectile dysfunction.
- Red Ginseng: Red ginseng has proven to improve sexual function in men. Ginseng is also called Panax ginseng is what influences the sexual hormones which help correct erectile dysfunction.
- Yohimbine: This supplement triggers the release of hormones such as epinephrine and norepinephrine, the lack of which can block the effects of other compounds which constrict the blood vessels, thus decreasing the blood flow to the sexual organs.
- Propionyl – L – carnitine: When Propionyly – L – carnitine is consumed with Viagra can help in improving erectile functioning and is consequently helpful in treating erectile disorder.
- Horny Goat Weed (epimedium): the leaves of this herb is effective in improving a man’s sexual performance by altering the levels of certain sex hormones in the body.
- Rhodiola Rosea: This herb has also been found to have improved the sexual function of a person. It improves energy while eliminating fatigue from a person’s body.
- Acupuncture: patients with erectile dysfunction have experienced improved erections after consuming acupuncture proving its consumption to be a good way of treating ED.
Other Potential Natural Supplements for treating ED
Other than the above-mentioned remedies, some other supplements can help treat erectile disorder. These include zinc supplements, the herb ashwagandha or Indian Ginseng, Ginkgo Biloba, and some other supplements that are also under study.
When do I need to visit a Doctor ?
If you have been noticing the symptoms which indicate you having developed Erectile Dysfunction then do not hesitate to visit your doctor immediately. If you have experienced evident changes like the lack of sexual desire, changes in erectile function or other sexual changes then do not think twice before visiting your doctor.
Erectile dysfunction is a very common phenomenon that affects many men at some point in their lives. So, if you are experiencing any such problems do not hesitate to consult a doctor. Moreover, even if you are opting for using natural supplements, do consult your doctor. Remember, all the products which claim to be natural may not be safe for consumption.