Tips For ED Problem
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a common phenomenon that occurs with men, generally when they start to age. But, it can happen to men of any age, mans generally used medications such as kamagra as primary solutions.
Factors like untreated medical problems, poor health, and medications can contribute to the development of erectile dysfunction.
Men might thus experience feelings of anger, frustration, sadness, and lack of confidence too. However, they can overcome such problems by following a few effective tips mentioned below.
Tips for men having ED problem:
- Maintain a healthy diet: A healthy diet includes consuming a lot of fruits and vegetables and whole grains, and a very less amount of fried and fatty food. It is said that a man with a healthy heart has a good erection too, which has been confirmed by research too. So following a diet good for one’s heart is a foremost consideration to avoid ED problems.
- Lower your cholesterol: High levels of cholesterol may lead to ED problems, which is why getting proper treatments for high cholesterol problems is essential to get over ED problems.
- Avoid high blood pressure: High blood pressure is a major reason for the development of ED problems. High blood pressure prevents the natural circulation of blood to the penis, leading to erectile dysfunction. Moreover, some blood pressure medications as well can constitute this problem. Thus, maintaining steady blood pressure is essential.
- Maintain an optimal weight: Both being underweight as well as overweight have their consequences and can constitute ED problems. Being overweight can lead to the development of type 2 diabetes which in turn might cause nerve damage throughout the body, including the penis. This is what leads to erectile dysfunction.
- Exercise Regularly: Regular exercise like running, swimming, or other cardio or aerobic exercises helps in preventing ED problems. However, avoiding exercises that apply extreme pressure in the area between the scrotum and anus, like Kegels, is recommended to protect the blood vessels in that area.
- Do not take anabolic steroids: Anabolic steroids are generally used by athletes or bodybuilders or even many youths for body-building purposes. However, a major side effect of using anabolic steroids is that they shrink one’s testicles and reduce their ability to make testosterone.
- Keep a track of testosterone: From the age of 40 onwards, the testosterone levels of men begin to fall at least by 1.3 % every year and fall considerably at around the age of 50. This can lead to ED problems and some associated emotional symptoms like lack of stamina, poor decision making, low sex drive, moodiness, frustration, and so on. Thus, visiting a doctor is recommended in these times.
- Quit smoking: Smoking cigarettes damages the blood vessel and prevents blood flow to the penis. This is because nicotine present in cigarettes leads to the contraction of blood vessels. This ultimately leads to the development of ED problems.
- Avid long-term stress: Long-term exposure to stress may boost the levels of adrenaline, leading to the contraction of blood vessels even in the penis, causing ED problems.
When trying to recover from ED problems, it is important to be very patient with the slow progress. Remember, every person is different and takes varying amounts of time to recover from any such problems. Moreover, always remember that most men lose their erections about 25 % of the time, so if you can maintain an erection 75 % of the time then you are not under any ED problems. Erectile issues may thus be situational and not biological you may try Kamagra jelly instead of stuck into any general things.